Social Media Manager - Los Angeles – Part time to Full time
Work from Home!
Pepper + Vetiver is an e-commerce Home Décor retail brand striving to simplify the home decorating process and bring warmth and serenity into customers’ homes. We are a startup business looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit to join a fast growing e-commerce brand. This is an exciting opportunity to have creative ownership over social media marketing initiatives and use your marketing and social media skills to have a true impact.
A successful candidate will be able to define social media strategies for a broad set of projects including creating unique content, building and managing an Influencer Program from the ground up, organizing social media content calendars, overseeing paid social media campaigns and SEO / SEM, etc. You will be fully capable of setting customer-centric campaign goals and building analytics-driven performance reports. Ideally, you will have an understanding of end-to-end marketing strategies and possess a self-starter mentality with a deep knowledge of business fundamentals, social media trends, influencers and strong leadership skills.
This role is a remote, part-time position with the potential to grow into a full-time position alongside company growth.
- Oversee key marketing functions such as Content Creation, SEO/SEM, Social Media Management, Influencer Marketing, Digital Ads, Email Marketing, Copywriting and Graphic Design.
- Build and execute social media campaigns that drive user engagement, traffic and growth on new and existing digital platforms
- Define, build and maintain Influencer Marketing Programs using Influencer Management Software to research, manage, grow and measure the success of Influencer partners.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, identify trends/insights and implement ongoing improvements to meet and exceed ROI goals
- Create progress reports based on project goals and relevant social marketing metrics. Present in-depth, monthly reviews to senior leadership.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agency resources
- Implement data tagging on all posts to support ongoing analysis of campaign performance
- Conduct and compile research as needed to evaluate emerging technologies and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Advertising, E-commerce or a related field
- 2+ years proven working experience managing Digital/Social Media Marketing for an ecommerce or retail brand with demonstrated growth and ROI performance
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Candidates must demonstrate passion for Social Media, Influencer and Digital Media Marketing
- Proficient using Facebook, Instagram and Google Analytics systems
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a demanding, highly dynamic start-up environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Must demonstrate a passion for Home Décor
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with Influencer campaigns and Management platforms
- Experience building and managing social media content calendars across multiple platforms
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, SEM and Email marketing campaigns
- Comfortable in negotiations
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to HR@pepperandvetiver.com with the subject line “I’m interested in the Social Media Manager Position” for consideration!