Operations & Customer Service Associate - Los Angeles – Part time to Full time
Work from Home!
Pepper + Vetiver is an e-commerce Home Décor retail brand striving to simplify the home decorating process and bring warmth and serenity into customers’ homes. We are a startup business looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit to join a fast growing e-commerce brand. This is an exciting opportunity to help manage critical operational functions, engage with customers and have a true impact on the growth and success of an e-commerce business.
As a member of our operations team, the Operations & Customer Service Associate is responsible for supporting our supply chain and customer success operations for our e-commerce brand. The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, customer-minded and a great communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit. A successful candidate will be able to take ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
This role is a remote, part-time position with the potential to grow into a full-time position alongside company growth.
- Servicing customers for various issues through emails, social media and live chat.
- Develop and maintain a vast knowledge of products and offerings.
- Build and manage FAQ pages and chatbots to automate customer service efficiencies.
- Set up and manage a returns system to efficiently track and manage returns and inventory.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Track recurring trends and implement solutions to mitigate similar problems from occurring.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve the customer experience and ensure a feedback loop.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain processes between our suppliers and warehouse.
- Perform numbers-oriented analysis of inventory levels to ensure sufficient stock levels at our warehouse.
- Assist with order fulfillment and various other operational duties, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years Customer Service experience; Retail or E-commerce industries preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation with demonstrated commitment to creating positive customer interactions and experiences
- Product-minded with aptitude for product details
- Detail-oriented, including ability to deliver thorough, accurate information to customers and closely follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Comfortable with numbers and quantitative analysis; Enjoy problem-solving
- Desire for continuous learning and development within a team environment
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a passion for Home Décor
- Experience with a customer service software solution (Re:Amaze, Gorgias, Zendesk, etc.)
- Understanding of supply chain operations: request for quotes, inventory monitoring and management
- Creative thinking / Open-mindedness - Ability to try alternative approaches to achieve a goal
- Willingness to assist with a variety of core business tasks, learn at a fast pace and desire to grow with the organization
- Experience with Shopify a plus
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to HR@pepperandvetiver.com with the subject line “I’m interested in the Customer Service & Operations Associate Position” for consideration!